List of activities
In order to become a member of the DaBL community, the only workshop you must attend:
These workshops focus on design principles, and are effectively a training in Computer-Aided Design. Upon successful completion of a Tutorial, you will be able to begin digitally design objects.
- Introduction to 2D CAD (with Inkscape)
- Introduction to 3D CAD (with Fusion 360)
- Introduction to EDA (with EAGLE)
- Introduction to electronics
- Introduction to version control
These workshops focus on fabrication principles, and are effectively a training in Computer-Aided Manufacturing. Upon successful completion of a Certification, you will be authorized to operate the equipment without supervision.
- Introduction to milling with the Bantam Tools PCB Mill
- Introduction to 2D vector cutting with the Silhouette Cameo vinyl cutter
- Introduction to 2D laser cutting with the Universal PLS4.75
- Introduction to 3D printing with the Type A Series 1 Pro Printer
- Intermediate 3D printing with the Stratasys uPrint SE Plus
- Advanced 3D printing with Formlabs Form One Printer