Welcome to the Design and Build Lab's Knowledgebase!
The Design and Build Lab - also known as DaBL - is a digital fabrication / rapid prototyping / experimentation facility located in the new Don Myers Technology and Innovation Building. Its purpose is to inspire and empower students, staff, and faculty to create things to solve problems.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy. There are only two steps:
How do I learn how to design and build?
There are three pillars of knowledge that will help you in your quest:
- Creative and Technical Specialists, who help you realize your ideas
- Workshops of three flavors:
- This knowledgebase, which is a repository of all things Design and Build.
All general knowledge about safety can be found on the Safety in DaBL page.
Computer-Numeric-Controlled prototyping machines
- Bantam Tools PCB Mill
- Type A Series 1 Pro 3D printer
- ULS PLS4.75 Laser Cutter
- GCC Jaguar VLX vinyl cutter