Universal Control Panel (software)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
UCP requires specific design parameters. You'll need to set these in the 2D vector drawing program. Specifically:
- The document must be in RGB color mode in order for colors to be read properly.
- Explicitly, you may only use three colors for objects:
- Red (255, 0, 0)
- Blue (0, 0, 255)
- Black (0, 0, 0)
- Red and Blue are only used for strokes.
- Black can be used for stroke and/or path.
- If strokes are Red or Blue, the must be 0.025mm thick.
- Any text must be converted into paths prior to sending to UCP. In Inkscape, this can be done by selecting the text and navigating Path --> Object to Path.