How do I learn how to design and build?
There are three educational resources in DaBL that will help you in your quest:
- Creative and Technical Specialists (CaTS), the student employees who help you realize your ideas and provide support with all things DaBL.
- Activities of three flavors:
- This knowledgebase itself, which is a repository of all things Design and Build.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy. It takes 10 minutes when you arrive, and there are only three steps:
- Complete and submit a Safety Waiver, which a Creative and Technical Specialist will use to enter you into our member database.
- Everyone (faculty, staff, and students alike) staying in DaBL for more than a tour must sign a Safety Waiver.
- Please bring your active AU ID to be registered into the DaBL database.
- Go over the Safety in DaBL.
- Get acquainted with the Lab.
What about organized educational session resources?
Start by heading over to our list of workshops.
What about generalized rapid prototyping resources?
There are a number of resources on generalized rapid prototyping topics. These include, but are not limited to:
What if I have more questions?
Head on over to our FAQs