Welcome to the Design and Build Lab's Knowledgebase!
The Design and Build Lab - also known as DaBL - is a digital fabrication / rapid prototyping / experimentation facility located in the new Don Myers Technology and Innovation Building. Its purpose is to empower and inspire students, staff, and faculty to create things to solve problems.
There is a team of students ready to help you realize your idea!
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy. There are only two steps:
- Attend an in-person Welcome to the Lab workshop
- Complete and submit a Safety Waiver
How do I learn how to design and build?
There are three pillars of knowledge that will help you in your quest:
- Creative and Technical Specialists, who help you realize your ideas
- Workshops of two flavors:
- This knowledgebase, which is a repository of all things Design and Build.